Kaldheim is a world inspired by Norse mythology. It is composed of multiple independent realms that coexist in a fragile balance thanks to the “World Tree.”
With their magic, the gods can travel between these worlds, but these journeys are also possible with the use of powerful artifacts.
However, if someone with evil intentions were to steal one of these artifacts, the delicate balance would come undone. If this were to occur, the realms would fuse together, causing Doomskar: the end of the world!
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
TREE & WOOD RESEARCH
- Direction & Creative Direction François-Côme du Boistesselin
- Head of production Jade Schiff
- Concept art Viktor Kalvachev, Friendly Robot, Fabian Aerts.
- Art director/Motion Designers Sylvain Gaussens, Florent Zunino, Loïs Ahmed, Quentin Martin.
- Modeling Richie Mason, Alphonso Prieto, Andrea Olovcic , Nozomi Chaillet.
- VFX Sylvain Gaussens.
- Rig/Animation Thomas Obrecht, Natasha Ninni, Jeremie Hannoah.
- Music Maxime Hervé
- SFX Yellowcab